Monday, April 12, 2010

Time for reality

Just finished the most ridiculous interview this afternoon, on Sunday. It took me three weeks to finish a project, unpaid, all of which is for a fund, non-existed.


But anyway, my pursuit for some extra money in this summer can be considered over, and what's left is just sit and wait. In the mean time, my boss has returned. And after having been jammed by my emails, he finally decided to meet me. How is that~Victory~lol~

So basically I haven't missed much of the spring, and there is one more month before my race, which I have been training for for a bit long time. Any encouragement is appreciated, and please bless that I can be alive after 26 mi. Thx.

3 comments:

Ina said...

You'll Never Run Alone~~
Add Oil, and at the end if it there's a golden sky

Tony said...

Bless~

Feng Chen said...

26mi? You're crazy!